Kindergarten Enrollment

Kindergarten Registration is Coming SOON!
Begins March 20th

Online Application Process

Who qualifies for Kindergarten?

A child must be five on or before September 1, 2023 in order to qualify for Kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year.  

Do we have to live in the Lafayette County School District to attend LES?

Yes, you must reside in the Lafayette County School District to attend Kindergarten at LES.

How do I apply?

Step 1:

Get to SAM system by completing this Google Form (Now Available)

The initial application process is the first step in registration.

Step 2:

Receive registration code via email and enter the SAM registration portal. 

The application portal will open March 20th.   All eligible Kindergarten students will be enrolled once registration submission is complete. 

How will I be notified that my registration is complete? 

After the registration process is complete and the counselor has processed it, you will receive an email from SAM Spectra stating that the online student registration process is complete. 

What documents do I need for registration?

  • Two (2) Proofs of Residency - must be current (within 2 months of registration date)  and in the biological parent’s or guardian’s name and the service address must be visible.

    Below are the documents that will be accepted. All must have the service address showing, be in the biological parent’s or guardian’s name, and within 60 days of the submission of registration if submitting a utility bill.  

  • Mortgage Statement (current year)

  • Property Tax Display Form

  • Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form (current year)

  • Filed Property or Warranty Deed (must have a physical address)*must have a current utility bill with this

  • Apartment or Home Lease/Agreement (current year)

  • Automobile registration (for current vehicle tag-not title)

  • Utility bills (must be within 60 day of registration) example:  water bill, electric, cable, internet, garbage (can accept two of these)

A driver's license, automobile title, or voter precinct identification are not acceptable proofs.

  • Certified Birth Certificate

  • Immunization Compliance (MS) Form 121 - with the box “complete for school entry” checked